Donations of Face masks and Respirators to NGO
In the midst of the pandemic, OSS Technology Co., Ltd. has been reaching out to several Non-Government Organization (NGO) in different countries to offer help by donating face masks and respirators which can aid the fight with CoVID-19.
OSS Technology has successfully donated face masks and respirators to below list of NGOs in different countries:
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation (Ohio, USA)
- Breath for Humanity (Ohio, USA)
- Water and Healthcare Foundation (Cambodia)
- Taiping District Health Department (Malaysia)
- Taiping District Hospital (Malaysia)
- Assunta Hospital (Malaysia)
- Beacon Hospital (Malaysia)
- Tung Shin Hospital (Malaysia)
- Fo Guang Shan (Malaysia)
- Alps Medical Centre (Malaysia)
- VOV International Co. Ltd (Thailand)
- Song Foundation (Vietnam)
- Mekong One (Vietnam)
- Young Life Ltd (Hong Kong)
These NGOs are in-charge for the distribution of essential supplies, not just in their country but also to other countries that have higher CoVID-19 cases and are deeply in need of help and support.
Please refer to our “Certificates” section to see the acceptance letters from these NGOs.